What is Reiki?
– A powerful tool for wellness by balancing the energetic body
– A subtle and effective form of energy healing using spiritually guided life force energy (Rei-ki)
– Practiced in every country of the world
– Being used in many settings including hospitals, hospice, as well as in private practice and in self-care
– A wonderful complementary modality in a personal wellness or healing program
Reiki is Not:
– Affiliated with any particular religion or religious practice
– New. Reiki energy itself is thousands of years old
Reported benefits of reiki include:
- Allows release and relaxation
- Increases awareness, clarity and perception
- Boosts immune system
- Provides subtle mental relaxation
- Improves sense of wellbeing, vitality, and focus
- Helps improve self-esteem
- Slows down the aging process
- Reduces the severity of addiction withdrawal symptoms
- Helps reduce stress, tension, and overwhelm
- Releases negative emotions and calms the nervous system
- Promotes inner peace and calm
- Uplifts the spirit
- Releases energy blocks and stagnation
- Relieves pain
- Provides relaxation treatment to those with PTSD
Reiki can calm and restore the spirit, often times bringing healing to old, buried wounds.
Reiki is approved by the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine for pain relieving. Reiki is categorized as a biofield treatment. Click here http://iarp.org to learn much more on the benefits of this healing practice.
A Reiki session usually is between 60 and 90 minutes in length. The session is performed using specific Reiki hand positions to transmit healing energy. During a Reiki session, the client is fully clothed while comfortably reclined on a massage table. A Reiki session aids in stress reduction and it is almost always a very relaxing experience. Reiki sessions are a great investment in yourself.
A Reiki session may help ease tension and stress and may help support the body to facilitate an environment for healing on all levels- physical, emotional, mental and spiritual. A session is pleasant and relaxing and is most often utilized for one’s own personal wellness.
I offer private Reiki sessions (in person and distance) as well as trainings.
Private Sessions by appointment at Terra Sol Sanctuary:
Thursdays: 12:30pm and 2:00pm
Private sessions from my home office and via distance:
M, W, Th & F: Book here https://heal.me/practitioner/mercedes-ani-reiki-master-teacher-experienced-yoga-teacher
Upcoming Trainings At Terra Sol Sanctuary in Wilmington, NC:
Reiki Level 2: April 29 & 30
Reiki Level 3: June 24 & 25
Upcoming Trainings at Hot Asana Yoga University in Southern Pines, NC:
Reiki Level 1: February 18 & 19
Private Online Trainings available. Learn from anywhere in the world!
Private In Person Trainings also available at my home studio.
Email me for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org